Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Updates from my pharmacist sister

My sister just came back from a 10-day Mediterranean Cruise with my mom, she wrote to us:


"Dear sis & bros,

Glad that everything went well during the trip with mom. The strength I noticed from mom has amazed me but I must say that I may have overworked her on someday

I did learn to see a lot from a different perspective.

Actually, travelling with mom, I received a lot of compliment from a wide range of people I came across in the trip

I got to know mom a little better & I really appreciate how Lung Zhi has been so patient & accommodating with mom & dad all these years.

So far looks like the new pharmacy store will be ready mid or late September. Right now my contractor is working on the electrical stuff.

There are a lot of buying & decision makings to be done in August.

Surprisingly, I am getting a lot of fantastic support from my staff, customers, friends, and of course my family.”


My reply:

All best of wishes to your new adventure.

Knowing you well enough, I am sure that you will turn the business into a success.

You get all these fantastic supports because you deserve so; you have been giving a lot of great support to many people- like the Huayen Quarterly Journals, for one example.

We will always be there for you, just like you will always be here for us!

July 29, 2008

No comments: