Saturday, July 26, 2008

Letting nature takes care of its course

For the past few months, I have been trying to follow Ven. Haiyun HeShang’s teaching of “letting nature takes care of its course.”

I try to avoid having any detail planning or expectation on daily routines. Thus every day I allow life/nature to give me surprises. So far all the surprises are very pleasant or favorable.

When I told my sister about this principle, she said it would never work for her. She likes things to be well organized and in order. Yes, it is true that the principle will not work for her, as she is not a practitioner.

For the principle to work there is a prequisite, you have to devote one hundred percent of yourself into cultivation, then the dharma protectors will take care of the rest.

(July 26, 2008)

No comments: