Friday, June 20, 2008

To my little sister

Dear ShiXiong:

All best of wishes to you on your birthday and always!

Thank you for making our childhood memorable, for sharing our laughter and tears together, for standing by me when I need a friend, for your immeasurable kindness and patience, and for putting up with me.

You are one of the most selfless persons I have ever met. You devote your life to your family and the people you love. You always take care of others before yourself.

If you do not mind to take an advice from your older and therefore should be a little bit wiser sister, please start to spend more time on taking care of yourself and on your own cultivation. When you take good care of yourself, everyone around you benefits as well.

Loving you with my heart and soul,
Lung Zhi

(June, 2008)

No comments: