Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Teaching mom

Last night my daughter and I had a long mother and daughter talk.

The conversation took place when I asked my daughter for her opinion on an interpersonal problem that I recently encountered. She was very enthusiastic in finding out the details, analyzing the issues, and suggesting solutions. Understanding human nature and relation is her strong point. She said: “Mom, you have come to the right person!”

I was amazed by her in depth perception and consideration. This is the first time I noticed my little girl has grown up and mentally matured. She is always well-liked and loved by everyone, for she put humanity, together with looking great, on top of her priorities.

I am still filled with joy that my little girl turns out to be a fine lady who can teach mom tricks about life, besides computers and electronics. No wonder her boyfriend loves her so much.

(June 25, 2008)

1 comment:

Bear Kid said...

Yes, but this is only part of the reason why I love her so much. Very heart warming blog entry, Ms. Tsang.

Love,
Chris, the boyfriend