Friday, June 13, 2008

Encouragement from Erin

Erin wrote:

Lung Zhi e-mailed me the blog that she created, Huayen Congregation, 華嚴海會. The blog website address is: http://anuttara-congregation.blogspot.com/. I was so excited about it.

One of my wishes during my two years as the chair person of the North American Huayen Buddhist Community was having blogs on the North American Huayen website, http://www.huayen.org/. I see this blog as a starting point.

I hope that the North American Huayen website will link to Lung Zhi’s blog. This way, we can truly offer our services by sharing our personal Dharma journeys, how we practice, how we interpret/understand the Dharma/Sutra and how we apply the Dharma/Sutra.

In my personal experience the encouragement that comes from sharing and discussing will keep our faith aligned with the Bodhi journey. We will keep walking on the Bodhi path and will not be derailed from it.

Please take the time to review the blog and participate in it. I believe as a Huayen member, we love to hear about one another’s experiences on how we practice, how we apply and how we understand the Dharma or the Sutra.

I hope I did not offend anyone by suggesting them to look at Lung Zhi’s blog.

Huayen Congregation, 華嚴海會. What a great name, I love it.

Erin

No comments: