Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Loving Chris

Chris is my daughter’s boyfriend. He has been dating my daughter for more than one year. I have promised him that I would write an article about him for a while but I did not yet have the chance to do so. He wants me to write something about him so that he can tell how I feel about him.

On my birthday he wrote the following note to me:

Ms. T, I hope you like your new gifts. You don’t know how much your children (and I) love you. I‘d like to take this time to just say thank you. Your hospitality and kindness has made me really like your family. Your good qualities were clearly passed on to your kids. Thank you for accepting me and letting me date your wonderful daughter.
Love,
Chris

From the note that Chris has written, one can tell what kind of person he is.

I like the fact that Chris loves my family and every one in my family loves Chris.

I am rather traditional; I believe when two persons get married, they are not only marrying to each other but to both sides of the families as well. I am always very glad that my parents and my in-laws get along really well. I have a large family with very close sibling bondage, so does my husband’s side of the family. I wish that this tradition can be kept on.

Chris, welcome you to our family. You may not notice but you are part of our family already…

One day when I have more time, I will write the article that I promise you...

(10 June , 2008)

1 comment:

Bear Kid said...

Thank you, thank you so much.