Monday, June 16, 2008

So you think you can dance?

Last year, I ran across the TV series “So you think you can dance?” as my kids were watching it. Since then, I enjoy this series very much.

This year the season premier has just started again. It is a very amusing show to watch.

The choreographies are usually excellent and beautifully presented. The contestants dance with so much enthusiasm and passion, they put their lives into the dance. Good dancers are those who immerse their body, mind and dance into one.

As the competition and elimination progress, the contestants nurture their skills, techniques and charisma. It is amazing to see how people transform and advance in such a short period of time.

Watching the show provides me with a sense of how beautiful life is.

Watch it and be the judge yourself.

Betty and I both love this show. Hope that you do too!

(June 16, 2008)

No comments: