Thursday, June 19, 2008

Joy to the World

In this life of mine, there are two persons who I owe gratitude the most: Venerable Haiyun Jimeng and my better half, my husband.

My husband is my dharma protector, he provides me with a favorable environment so I can whoeheartedly devote my efforts into learning Buddhism. His first priority in life is for me to be happy, my happiness is his happiness. I may be down, depressed, angry, sad, miserable, and so on…but my inner spirit is always full of joy.

I am deprived of unhappiness due to three main reasons.

Firstly, the joy that I realized from my cultivation of Buddhism is inconceivable.

Secondly, my husband is too too good to me that I have no right to be unhappy. Anytime I am not happy, the negativity spreads onto him, I cannot let that happens.

Thirdly, every single cell in my body is forever tangling and applauding the magnificence of life. That is the result of the physical transformation of the four elements (earth, water, fire and wind) inside my body through the practice of Chan meditation.

Yes, both spiritual and physical I am full of joy. And that is the driving force for me to do whatever I can to help turning this world into a better place for everyone to live in, to help myself and others to realize our Dharmadhatu Bodies (Truth Wisdom Bodies).

May we all be full of joy at all time!

(June 19, 2008)

No comments: