Sunday, November 21, 2010

Today's Smile: Best Thing About Being Old

A reporter was interviewing a 104 year-old woman: "And what do you think is the best thing about being 104?" the reporter asked.


She simply replied, "No peer pressure."

**********

I would prefer having as much peer pressure as possible.

The Four Noble Truth:

Birth: I can hardly remember my own birth. In memory, giving birth to my five children were some of the most memorable moments in my life.

Aged: I can sense that very strongly as day passed by...

Sickness: Luckily I hardly suffer much of that yet. Touch wood.

Death: I am not scared of that yet.

The Noble Truth that is propounding me is aging, on a very scary rate...


************

As Shi-Xhong used to say, if you are always thankful, then even negatives will turn into positives.

My take on the Four noble Truth:

Birth: Thank god for regressive therapy. I still curl up in a fetal position and enjoy my thumb when I am stressed.

Aged: Thank god for Herbatine Hair Dye.

Sickness: Thank god for the doctor who cut me open and sew it up. Thank god that he could sew properly.

Death: Thank god for my future parents who know how to enjoy a smoke after they embrace me with open arms.

Life would be scary without those things.


-------

No comments: