Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Day12, 13, 14 - Nice Surprise

Another 5 yoga classes in the last 3 days.

Today I had a chance to talk to my son and asked him how he thought about his yoga lessons. He enjoyed them very much and wanted to persuade his grandma and best friend to try yoga lessons too. He is more optimistic about life, knows how to relax and release stress, understands his body more, and best of all, able to change his attitude or mind when necessary. He was at a lost in this point in life, through yoga, he begins to see the light and rainbow.

During our conversation, I was able to introduce him to the facts of life and Dharma. I can pass on my wisdom and practice experience to him. Am I ever glad? I have introduced Dharma to so many people, "preaching" to my son is so much warmer and close to my heart or home.

Thank you SON, for giving me the chance...

Thank you GOD, for life...


--

No comments: