Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Another week of Yoga

Time flies.

Now that my kids and I have a common interest, we spend more quality time together. I am not sure if I like working on yoga more or being with my kids more during yoga classes. I am very very grateful.

My son said that once you did well in one pose, you had to challenge yourself and go for more difficult postures. It is human nature to get bored easily and to go after challenges. That is his philosophy. I am not so sure about that.

My friend wrote: "I love learning yoga more than before. It grows on me. It energizes me not just after each practice, but day after day. I find my body self-adjusting my posture. I feel it most when I am sitting during meditation. My body is light and sitting is effortless, as my spine is kept lengthening on its own during the sitting. My mind can stay still and calm sooner and longer. The feeling is small, sinking in bit by bit, but powerful."


--

No comments: