Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Day 6,7,8: Building Awareness, Flexibitity, Strength & Energy

In the past few days, I was too busy to write the blog.

I went for 4 yoga classes in the last 3 days: Ashtanga yoga focuses on developing strength and endurance; two classes of Hatha Flow yoga in which students move in a continuous flow from one posture to the next, combining the breath with movement; Restorative yoga which is a gentle and therapeutic style of yoga that use props to support the body, deepening the benefits of the poses.

I begin to sense the change in my physical body in terms of flexibility, strength and energy level.

After one week of yoga classes, my understanding of my gross (physical) body, subtle (inner energy) body and causal (causation and dependability) body are deepened.

Through yoga, I can find my path on the spiritual journey of life...

I recommend yoga to everyone, especial to the youngsters in life.

--

No comments: