Monday, January 19, 2009

Loving Chris - Part 2

On June 10 of last year, I wrote the article Loving Chris on this blog.

The other day, while I was at WalMart with him, I asked: "When do you plan to get marry, Chris?"

He answered: "Do you mean with your daughter?"

I said: "With anyone you love, not necessarily with my daughter."

He replied: " At the age of 25, I should be ready by then."

"So soon?" I questioned.

"It will be five years from now, five years are a quarter of my present life."

Oh, I did not remember he was that young.

Then, I moved on and asked: "How much are you in love with my daughter?"

"Crazily, crazily in love. We have to see each other everyday. "

Chris commented: "Do not be left alone with Mrs. Tsang, she will asked you all kinds of weird questions?"

--

1 comment:

Antoinette Tsang said...

I like this entry. It's weird reading it but I like it. Sounds like questions you would ask, and it sounds like answers Chris would say.