Monday, January 12, 2009

My story of Dr. Hui

Few weeks ago, my daughters had their wisdom teeth removed by an oral and Maxillofacial surgeon, Dr. Donald Hui.

The day after the surgery, Dr. Hui phoned us and inquired on how the girls were doing, whether there were any problems or concerns. I was amused by his personal touch and consideration.

Later, I found the following comments about him from the web:

* The best and nicest oral surgeon I know :)

* Awesome service! HE IS very honest, nice and makes you feel very comfortable! Looks out for his patients and very effective. Would recommend him to everyone I know who needs dental surgery!

* Amazing Surgeon and staff. Very helpful and considerate. Even called me at home to see what I was doing. Wouldn't go anywhere else. His assistant, Zara, is very nice and easy to deal with.

* i was terrified to have my wisdom teeth taken out, Dr Hui was fabulous. he tried to make me feel comfortable and was very patient. after i was finished i felt great, i hardly had any pain after and no complications at all.. he did an amazing job and i would recommend him to anybody!

Last week my younger daughter had an infection from the removal. Dr. Hui phoned us to find out what the problem was, before our dental appointment the following day; phoned our pharmacist to give prescription for anti-biotic; phoned us again to tell us we could pick up the prescription. Again I was very thrilled by his efficiency and thoughtfulness. Where on earth can you find a doctor like that? Is he real?

It was then I told myself I should find out if he was married or had any girlfriend. If the answer is negative, I will introduce him to my best friend’s daughter, to see if they are meant for each other.

So that is my story of Dr. Hui for now.

--

1 comment:

Antoinette Tsang said...

Dr Hui was very nice and caring. I couldn't agree more with the responses from others.