Thursday, April 9, 2009

More on gratitude

Dear Stephen,

Thank you so much for sharing your learning experience with us. Yes we can all benefit by being more truthful to one another.

Talk is cheap. Practice is the only way to convince yourself that you can walk the walk. I am with you on this part.

Action is stronger than words. The problem is our actions can be very deceiving, in order to cover up our 3 poisons (greed, hatred and ignorance).

We can learn to be grateful, pretend to be grateful... The most important essence is "gratitude has to come from our heart"...

Those who recite the name of Amitabha everyday is not guaranteed a place in the Pureland. "How you do" it is more important than "What you do".

I am not challenging your statements, instead I am contributing my supports.

Am I making any sense?

--

No comments: