Monday, August 4, 2008

Loving Danny...





I love Danny, I love his compassionate nature and genuine character. He wrote in his blog:

“Danny J. Floh Back has travelled the world in pursuit of physically and spiritually moving moments. Using a basic digital camera, his motivational photos have won photo contests, and appeared on magazine covers.

"My photos and stories are meant to inspire and challenge others to explore the unknown in pursuit of happiness," says Danny Floh Back.”

I have known Danny since he was two; he is the son of a long-time friend of mine. He has a great talent for photography and I love his photos. He is not a Buddhist but his compassion and positive attitude towards life is very Buddhist –like.

I admire his creativity, vitality and whole-heartedness.

(Photo "Sundown on the water" by Danny Floh Back. (http://www.flohback.com/) )

(Aug 4, 2008)

No comments: