Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The existence of true love



This is my anniversary present from one of my benevolent friends:


“--- I feel the existence of true love...

It is touching ...you're very endearing.

I want to take back my comment that your husband spoils you. I shouldn't have made this silly comment... You both are lovely, and loving to each other. My humble apologies.

After reading your blog, I was so filled with inner energy that I didn't know what to do, but turned off the computer and sat on our patio. The sky was blue and clear, the trees were waving/dancing in the breeze/wind.

I felt I was the richest being on the planet. I was showered with valuable wholesomeness ... was this a glimpse of the authentic life?
.
Dear friend, you've brought out the goodness in life and made me a better person.

With Love,
XOXOXO "

(Aug 12, 2008)



No comments: