Sunday, August 3, 2008

What if …

Recently my second daughter is looking for a place to stay while attending college.

I went with her for room searching. The second house that we saw, I advised her to rent it as it was not possible to find anything as good. Yet, she wanted to see more places. After two more weeks and many appointments, she decided to lease the place that I told her was good.

She is afraid that once she has committed to the lease, and if anything better becomes available in the market, she will not be able to switch. I told her, my dear, that is life.

We are making choices every instant. Even if you stop thinking, you choose not to think. There is no “What if…” Just make the best out of what you have at the moment and try to elevate or improve the situation if there is a chance. Do not waste time in linger on to the past or delude by the future!

(Aug 3, 2008)

No comments: