Thursday, February 19, 2009

Great news from Sue...


Sue wrote:

Dear friends:

Great news. My mom had very steady improvement last night and this morning that Doctor decided to take out the tube in her mouth. This is the tube that made her most uncomfortable and miserable. We are so relieved that the tube is moved. Today She continued to make progress and did 20 minutes of physical therapy. She is still quite weak but is much better than previous days. If she continue to improve steadily she will be moved from ICU to regular ward in a day or two.

Thank to you for your emails, phone calls and prayers. I am sure my mom's quick improvement is because all of your dedication and prayers. I really appreciate from the bottom of my heart. Some of you I never met before are also pray for my mom. Thank you so very much for your kind heart. I will keep you posted.

Gratefully,
Sue
--

1 comment:

Lung Zhi 隆志 said...

This is good news to hear from Sue that her mom's health is improving. Thank you Lung Zhi to lead us to pray for Ms. Lee.

Thank you very much.

Rebecca