Friday, November 18, 2011

It's a boy...

Sharing some (actually quite a lot) of good news with you.

Tony's wife, Lulu, gave birth to a healthy baby boy last night. Both the mother and the son shared the same birthday. So happy for the Zeng family...

My good friend, Eva, will be a grand mother for the first time next Summer. Also her second daughter will be married in 2012 too, in Jamaica. I am positively jealous...

Amy, my cousin, will be married in February 2012 and moved to New Zealand. Congratulation to Ken and Amy...May you two live happily ever after...

Anthony's daughter will be married in September 2012 (if I remember the date correctly) in Toronto. I was so happy for Anthony when he told me that he had just found out this good news on her daughter's facebook; and we were travelling in China at that time.

I guess there are more good news to come, just that I have not found them out yet...

--

No comments: