Thursday, November 24, 2011

Having tea with Bill & Charlotte yesterday...

Bill and Charlotte have been my talent for 15 years, how time flies.

We usually meet once a year for 5 seconds to give me the post dated cheques. Yesterday I requested to go into their apartment to check on the broken faucet. I had 45 minutes before the start of my yoga class nearby so they invited me to have a cup of tea.

We socialized and talked about what have been happening in our lives for the past 15 years. We have a pretty good relationship and now Bill agrees to go to the condominium AGM for me. Yes, he has a better interest in the well-being of the condominium than I have.

Thank Bill & Charlotte for your tea. It is not easy to maintain a good relationship for a long time, even though, or especially, it is a landlord and tenant relationship .

--

No comments: