Sunday, January 3, 2010

Trip to India

I just found out that quite a few of you are very worried about my trip to India, commencing in the next couple of days.

My husband is having an anxiety attack, starting to have pains all over his body. My best friend said she would pray for me everyday till I were back in Toronto. Sorry for all the inconveniences that I may have caused you, I will try to write my blog again to keep you inform about my safety and experience in India and Taiwan, providing there is access to the internet.

My daughter asked if I was excited about the trip. I replied "No". She then asked "Why are you going on a trip that you are not excited about?"

This trip is those incident that I have to take in this time and place of my life, that is why I am not excited nor worried about it.

The Heart Sutra said:
"Having no obstructions, there is no fear
and departing far from confusion and imaginings,
they reach ultimate Nirvana."

That is my practice for now: " Having no obstructions, there is no fear"...

--

No comments: