Monday, February 28, 2011

Daddy, how was I born?

Sharing the following email with you:

Too cute not to forward.. Enjoy

Daddy, how was I born?

A little
boy goes to his father and asks
'
Daddy, how was I born ?'

The
father answers,
'Well,
son, I guess one day you will need to find out anyway!
Your
Mom and I first got together in a chat room on Yahoo.
Then I set up a date via
e-mail with your Mom and we met at a cyber-cafe.
We sneaked into a secluded room, and
googled each other.
There your
mother agreed to a download from my hard drive.
As soon as I was ready to
upload, we discovered that neither one of us had used a firewall, and since it was too late to hit the delete button , nine months later a little Pop-Up appeared that said:


Scroll down...You'll love this
.......
'You got Male!'

--

No comments: