Sunday, February 28, 2010

There is no place like home...

After spending almost 2 months on the road, it is so nice to be back at home, to be able to sleep on my own comfortable cosy bed, to take long hot shower, and to have access to phones and internet again.

The trip was a very good learning experience, doing things I never even dreamed of, meeting people in a totally different culture, testing my ability to handle matters in the most unexpected manner.

All of my kids told me how much I was being missed at home, yet when I am back they live their own lives and I live mine, without much crossing over.

I have a deep sense of gratitude right now, thankful for my beautiful family, for my great and supporting friends, for the Guardian Angel who look after me and my circle of society.

Thank you for letting me see the beauty in everything and everyone...

--

No comments: