Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Homecoming

I just came home from a 3 weeks on the road trip. I was up 40 hours ago and do not have the need or urge to go to sleep. Maybe there are too many loose ends for me to tie after being away for so long...

It was a wonderful 3 weeks- meeting so many people from all aspects of life, doing things that I have never done before, going to places that I have never dreamed of...

My heart was deeply touched by the hospitality of Joanne and Lee of Kelowna: they opened their cosy home to a total stranger (me) with such warmth, affection and consideration. Their house is always full of laughter and joy.

The generosity of Dennis and his lovely wife is so remarkable, I wish I can repay them some day. They showed me the gentle, kind, and lighthearted side of human nature. Their passions and devotion to LIFE mission earn my utmost respect.

Then there is Swami Satyanand, what a delightful, humble and witty divine creature, what a pleasure to be around such a practitioner, how fortunate I am to meet him in person.

It was very enchanting that our paths thus crossed in the past few days.

May we all be blessed with inner wisdom and eternal bliss...

With deep gratitude,
Lung Zhi

--

No comments: