Monday, June 29, 2009

Mother's wit

Two days ago, my kids and I went to see a movie. Before leaving home, I reminded them that the air conditioning in the theater was always too cold and asked each of them to bring a sweater, and they did.

While we are watching the movie, my son offered his sweater to his girl friend who found the place too chilled.

The next day my son was lying in bed all day, he asked: " Mom, I did not know why but I felt like sleeping all day."

I touch his forehead and it was hot. I said to him: "Son, you are having a fever. Go take two Tylenol." He did and he was well enough to go to work the next morning.

His grandmother said: " He probably caught a cold at the movie." I agreed to that.

My son had no idea how he got sick, no idea that he had a cold and fever, no idea how to take care of his sickness. He is such a luck guy, I wish he appreciate everything he is and has...

--

No comments: